-->
How to Express Sympathy in English? Below are some common phrases and expressions you can use to show your sympathy to other people.

Table of Contents


How to Express Sympathy

  • That’s too bad.
  • That’s so sad.
  • I’m sorry. What bad luck!
  • I hope things get better soon.
  • It would be OK soon.
  • I hope you feel better soon.
  • What a pity!
  • Oh, that’s terrible.
  • Be patient, it would be better soon.
  • I can’t tell you how sorry I am.
  • Oh, I am sorry to hear that.
  • I know how it feels.
  • I take my sympathy to you.
  • You must be very upset about it.
  • I sympathize with your condition.
Responding:
  • It’s very kind of you.
  • Thank you very much.
  • It would be Ok, thanks.
  • Thanks for your sympathy.
  • Thanks for your support.

    Ways of Expressing Sympathy | Image

New of label : Expressions

Post a Comment